Company is run by General Manager Eng. Zbigniew Piotrowski, member of International Institute of Marine Surveyors. Id no. 335p and competent, fully dedicated team with maritime background.
Our office is situated in Gdynia, Pomeranian, Poland. We operate in all Polish ports and provide services to our Clients throughout Poland and all over the World. Our office facilities are provided with all necessary office and surveying tools.
Our Company is ready to work 24/7. We operate in safe, efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring the best service. Our employees and co-workers are highly trained, well educated with seagoing experience and/or working ashore at Shipyards, Classification Societies or other maritime companies
In case of legal matters, we are closely cooperating with maritime lawyer offices with great experience.
We are performing approx. 200 surveys per year on different types of small crafts and vessels
- Wide scope of surveys for hull and machinery underwriters,
- Condition surveys for H&M and P&I Clubs and other services for P&I Clubs – cargo damage, oil pollution etc.
- Loss of Hire surveys,
- ISM/ISPS audits,
- Inspections on behalf of the Flag administration (Panama, Belize)
- On/Off hire surveys,
- Surveys for PMQS and Maritime Security Auditor,
- Small craft surveys,
- Polish ship registrations / permanent and temporary
- Surveys of fixed and floating objects (FFO)/ quay damages / locks etc.
- "Supervision of ship's building, repairing and/or conversion shipyards worldwide."
- Groundings and Fire damages,
- Towage approval surveys,
- Valuations, pricing and expertise,
- Appointing surveyors, experts, lawyers
- Investors Supervisions,
- D&A testing on board the vessels, as agent for Elssi Ltd.
- Technical Consultancy in small craft and ships repairs and building,
- and more...